Watch this instructional video to teach a pet rat to walk on its back legs. When trying this, don't spend too long training the rat each day, 5 minutes a day is long enough and even at that they are clever enough to pick this up in a few days. This is important too to make sure they are not over-fed during training. Also, don't be in too much of a hurry to increase the step count, take time to get the rats used to the trick and it will make increasing the steps later easier and more stable. Best to basically let your rat dictate how quickly they learn it.
Finally, I'm really not overly happy with this video so i may "re-do" it at some stage, so apologies if its not helpful. More coming soon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades