This instructional pet video shows a good way to introduce your pet rats to water. However, it's important to understand that some pet rats will just not like water. Your success will vary depending on your individual critter(s). Watch this tutorial video to learn the best methods of approach.
This description runs along-side the video so please consider these important rules:
* Never place your rat in the water. If your rat has not chosen to go in itself then it will instinctively want to go straight back out again. This will not be a good water experience and can really set progress back.
* It's really important to increase water depth slowly. Base it on your rat's progress so that you are going at their speed, not your own. They will go in deeper water in time, but if you make it too deep too early they will just not go in and you will end up taking steps backwards.
* Its again important that your rat can at all times get out if they want to. So, if the sides of the tub are too high for the rat to EASILY jump out of, there really must be a ladder. If the rat does not have an easy exit route they will feel less secure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades