Guinea pigs often squeak with joy when their owners enter a room. How can you resist such welcoming pets?
You Will Need
* A companion guinea pig or two
* A guinea pig pen that's at least 4 square feet in size
* Newspaper & bedding, such as aspen shavings, shredded paper, or pellet-type
* Guinea pig food, such as hay, pellets, greens, and vegetables
* A one-quart animal water bottle
* Hiding places, such as empty coffee cans, shoeboxes, and flowerpots
* A small pet brush
* A hard-sided wading pool (optional)
* Guinea pig vitamin C tablets (optional)
Many guinea pigs think Vitamin C tablets are a treat. Give your piggies a quarter of a tablet once a week, or sprinkle a crushed tablet over their food.
Excited guinea pigs sometimes jump up and down—a behavior called "popcorning."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades